Investment statement of International Language Organization headquarters building
( gaigailun founder of International language organization )
The scale of the headquarters building of the language organization of the people's Republic of China The headquarters of the international language organization has two buildings, one for academic research and the other for five-star hotels. The hotel has about 500 guest rooms and conference rooms, providing accommodation services for the staff of the international language organization, about 100 guest rooms. For the rest of the rooms, when the international language organization holds academic conferences, it provides accommodation services for language scholars from all over the world, about five days a month, and the remaining 25 days are free time. Hotel rooms are open to the public in their spare time, and the operating profit is converted into the financial revenue of the international language organization. The annual operating profit is estimated to be 100 million.
Basic situation of language organization in China
1. The purpose of the international language organization is to promote the development of language science all over the world and the progress of human language.
2. The main tasks of the international language organization: A. to establish a worldwide platform, which can be used by people all over the world to raise, study and solve problems for the promotion of human language progress. B. Establish a global coordination mechanism to provide services for the communication and cooperation of language research all over the world. For the protection, development and service of national languages all over the world. To exchange views, reach consensus and provide services for all over the world. wait. C. To carry out and fund important linguistic research activities, to reward people who have made great contributions to the progress of human language, and to carry out world-wide seminars, forums and conferences on language. wait.
3. The organization mode of international language organization: national membership.
4. International language organizations: General Assembly of Member States; Council; Standing Council; President; Secretariat; academic research departments: various research institutes, language foundation, language Progress Award Committee, world language university; Committee for the protection of national languages; etc.
5. The main features of international language organizations: international organizations established among countries, organizations built and maintained by Member States, and organizations for the participation of the whole world. It specializes in promoting the language progress of all mankind.
6. Status of international language organization: its status is determined by agreement among Member States and cannot be determined by internal registration in any country. The relationship between the international language organization and any country is diplomatic and does not belong to the internal jurisdiction of any country. The international language organization belongs to all mankind. Everything in it represents all mankind, and everything in it is decided by all mankind.
7. Funding of international language organization: A. funding of Member States. B. Service revenue. C. Accept donations from all over the world. D. Other income.
The business of international language organization mainly includes
1. Linguistic research conducted by scholars from various research departments of international language organization.
2. International language organizations invite tenders for linguistic research projects all over the world, and determine the amount of funding according to the size and difficulty of the projects.
3. Hold a global Symposium and Conference on human language. The number of participants is determined according to the capacity of the conference room of the international language organization. About 10 meetings are held every year, with about 500 to 1000 people in each meeting.
4. Coordinate all kinds of activities to promote the progress of human language in the world, including the cooperation of various research institutions, the cooperation of various disciplines, the cooperation of various countries and regions, and so on.
5. Other activities related to human language.
International language organization's revenue and expenditure forecast
The income is as follows.
1. The international language organization is funded by its member states. At the beginning of its establishment, it is estimated that 20 countries will become member states. Each country will pay an average of US $2 million a year, with a total of US $40 million.
2. The service building of international language organization is designed as a five-star hotel, with about 400 rooms. Provide accommodation for participants in international language organization's global linguistic seminars. When you are free, you are open to business. The international language organization holds a global seminar about one to two months. The duration of the seminar is generally three days. The guest rooms and conference rooms of the service building can be opened for business about 27 days a month. According to the medium price in Beijing, each room costs 600 yuan to 1000 yuan a day. Conservative estimates, each room 500 yuan per day, 400 rooms, a total income of 200000 per day, a total of 70 million per year. For the convenience of external business, the external name of service building can be called international expert Hotel, or other more prominent name.
3. The Language University of the international language organization is a world-class university, with about 3000 students. If tuition is charged, then according to the ultra-low tuition level, each person will pay 10000 yuan a year, with a total of 30 million yuan.
4. The international language organization was founded to promote the language progress of all mankind. It belongs to all mankind. People from all over the world can donate money to the international language organization. Since the amount of donations can not be determined, only the first three aspects of income are counted, and the total annual income is 140 million.
The expenditure is as follows.
1. The expenditure on academic research is about 10 million, which is flexible and can be reduced.
2. Wages and administrative expenses are about 20 million yuan, which is too small to be compressed.
The above two items add up to 30 million.
We have a surplus of 110 million.
The great historical role of the international language organization
In the long history of human development, the level of language development lags behind the level of economy and technology, and the way of language development is naturally passive. In today's world, there are many problems with human language. For example, the Internet can transmit information to the whole world in a few seconds. However, people all over the world do not understand foreign languages after seeing the information. Objective things are regular, but the language of various countries does not reflect this law, and people's mastery of scientific knowledge through language is limited. The human brain thinks in accordance with the law and needs language to assist in thinking. However, there is no such correlation between the words of language Today's human beings should solve the problems existing in language, promote the development of human language to the advanced stage, and create language conditions for the development of human society to the historical stage of high civilization. This is a huge systematic project all over the world and a long-term great historical task. It requires the joint efforts of people all over the world, the cooperation of scientists all over the world, and the pooling of forces from all over the world. This requires a global coordinating body and the creation of an international language organization. Only the international language organization can undertake this project. People all over the world use the platform of international language organization to ask questions, study problems and solve problems.
The language of the advanced stage of human beings should be like this. The language function of human brain has evolved to the advanced stage, and human beings have created a high-level language. The language function of human brain has evolved, which will promote the upgrading of high-level language. The upgrading of high-level language will promote the evolution of language function of human brain. Under the promotion of the international language organization, language function and high-level language will promote each other and continue to develop.
High level language should have the following functions. 1. High level language can promote the development of human brain, more agile thinking and stronger cognitive ability. 2. High level language can promote human knowledge system to be more reasonable, and human knowledge will be easier and richer. 3. The vocabulary of high-level language highlights the excellent culture of all countries and nationalities in the world, and human society will be more beautiful and noble. 4. High level language can promote the development of human potential. 5. Advanced language can promote the communication of human mind. 6. High level language is a dynamic development, which can be upgraded according to the research results of language science. 7. Advanced language itself is very scientific and reasonable, so it is very easy to learn advanced language. 8. Advanced language does not exclude languages of all countries. Advanced language and languages of all countries coexist in the world. 9. Every country and nationality can use advanced language to spread their own national language and excellent culture. 10. High level language is a non profit language. It serves the progress of all mankind, not any country. 11. High level language can promote the evolution of human nature. It is a tool for human beings to learn scientific knowledge and conduct scientific research. It is the key to develop human potential. It is also a necessary language for human beings to evolve into a highly civilized historical stage in the future. Therefore, high-level language is a language that everyone should master. Only high-level language is suitable to become a universal language in the world. While mastering their own mother tongue, everyone also masters advanced language. Advanced language has become everyone's second mother tongue and the common mother tongue of people all over the world.
The benefits of the international language organization for Pakistan
1. The international language organization is a global coordinating body for promoting the progress of human language, a platform for people all over the world, and a particularly important international organization. The international language organization is set up in Pakistan. Pakistan will become a holy land in the field of language all over the world (just like Jerusalem is a holy land of Religion). It is a holy land for human language progress. The dawn of a highly civilized historical stage of human future will rise in Pakistan! Pakistan will be respected all over the world.
2. This is a historical period in which we need to promote the progress of human language and the birth of the international language organization. If the international language organization is established in Pakistan, then Pakistan will become a great country in this historical period. All progressive people in the world cheer for Pakistan.
3. The establishment of the international language organization in Pakistan will increase Pakistan's international influence, increase the popularity of Pakistani enterprises and universities in the world, and increase economic benefits.
4. Around the headquarters building of the international language organization, the land price of about 10 square kilometers will rise, the turnover of shops around the headquarters building of the international language organization will increase, and the tax revenue of the government will increase.
5. The annual consumption of the international language organization in Pakistan is about tens of millions of dollars. The international language organization holds about ten global linguistic seminars every year to discuss how to promote the progress of human language. There are about 500 linguists from all over the world in each seminar. A total of about 5000 people come to Pakistan every year. Many people travel and shop in Pakistan.
6. The international language organization will deliver the message of Pakistan to many parts of the world. People from many places may come to Pakistan for tourism and investment after they know the message of Pakistan.
7. In the future, the international language organization has made great progress in promoting human language, which is Pakistan's great contribution to human society and the great achievements of the president and people of Pakistan.
8. All people in the world who pursue the progress of human history should pay tribute to Pakistan! For Pakistan to become the founder of the international language organization, Pakistan has many advantages.
Method for determining member states of international language organization
Countries that comply with the provisions of the international language organization take the lead in inviting the founding country of the international language organization as the founding country.
From the first to the tenth member states are permanent members.
The eleventh to thirtieth member states are members.
The member states after the thirty first are ordinary members.
The member states of the international language organization are ranked according to the time when they joined the international language organization.
Investment statement of International Language Organization headquarters building
( gaigailun founder of International language organization )
This is a computer translation，The original is in Chinese
1，国际语言组织的宗旨，推动全世界的语言科学的发展，推动全人类的语言的进步。 2，国际语言组织的主要任务：A，建立世界性的平台，全世界人可以利用这个平台为促进人类语言进步提出问题，研究问题，解决问题。B，建立全球的协调机制，为全球各地的语言研究的沟通，相互配合，提供服务。为全球各地的民族语言的保护，发扬，提供服务。为全球各地交流意见，达成共识，提供服务。等等。C，开展和资助重要的语言学的研究活动，奖励对人类语言进步做出重大贡献的人，开展世界范围的关于语言的研讨会，论坛，大会。等等。 3，国际语言组织的组织方式：实行国家会员制。 4，国际语言组织的机构：会员国大会；理事会；常务理事会；主席；秘书处；学术研究部门包括：各种研究所，语言基金会，语言进步奖委员会，世界语言大学；保护民族语言委员会；等等。 5，国际语言组织的主要特征：在国家之间建立的国际组织，以会员国的力量搭建和维护的组织，供全世界参与的组织。专门从事推动全人类的语言进步的活动。 6，国际语言组织的地位：它的地位由会员国之间的约定确定，不能在任何国家的内部注册确定。国际语言组织与任何国家的关系都是外交关系，不属于任何国家的内政管辖。国际语言组织是属于全人类的，它的一切都代表全人类，它的一切都由全人类决定。 7，国际语言组织的经费：A，会员国承担经费。B，服务收入。C，接受全世界的捐助。D，其他收入。
1，国际语言组织的各种研究部门的学者开展的语言学的研究。 2，国际语言组织向全世界开展的语言学的研究课题的招标，根据课题大小和难度确定经费资助数额。 3，召开全球的人类语言问题的研讨会，大会。根据国际语言组织的会议室的可容纳的人数确定参加会议的人数。每年大约举办10次会议，每次会议大约500人到1000人之间。 4，协调全球范围内的推动人类语言进步的各种活动，包括，各个研究机构的合作，各个学科领域的合作，各个国家地区的合作，等等。 5，其他的有关人类语言的活动。
1，国际语言组织的经费由会员国承担，成立初期，预计有二十个国家成为会员国，平均每个国家每年缴纳二百万美元，总数四千万美元。 2，国际语言组织的服务楼按照五星级宾馆设计，大约有400个客房。在国际语言组织召开全球的语言学的研讨会等会议时，给参加会议人员提供住宿服务。空闲时，对外营业。国际语言组织大约一到两个月召开一次全球的研讨会，会期一般为三天，服务楼的客房和会议室等，每个月大约有27天可以对外营业。按照北京的中等价格，每个客房每天600元到一千元。保守的估计，每个客房每天五百元，四百个客房，每天总计收入20万，每年总计七千万。为了对外营业的方便，服务楼对外的名称可以叫国际专家大酒店，或者其他的更显赫的名称。 3，国际语言组织的语言大学是世界一流大学，在校生大约三千人，如果收学费，那么，按照超低的学费水平，每人每年一万元，总数三千万元。 4，国际语言组织是为了推动全人类的语言进步而创立的，是属于全人类的，全世界人可以给国际语言组织捐款。 由于捐款数额无法确定，所以仅仅统计前三个方面的收入，每年总收入一亿四千万。
1，学术研究方面支出大约一千万，这方面弹性大，可以压缩。 2，工资和行政费用等大约两千万，弹性小，不能压缩。 上面两项合计三千万。 收支盈余一亿一千万。
在人类的漫长的历史发展中，语言的发展水平落后于经济和科技的水平，语言的发展方式也是自然的被动的。当今世界，人类语言存在很多问题，例如，互联网在几秒钟之内，可以把信息传递到全球，但是，世界各地的人看到信息之后，不懂外国文字。客观事物是有规律的，但是，各国的语言没有体现出这个规律，人们通过语言掌握科学知识受到了限制。人类大脑是按照规律思考的，需要语言辅助思考，但是，语言的词汇之间没有体现出这个相互关联的关系…… 今天的人类应该解决语言存在的问题，推动人类语言发展到高级阶段，为人类社会发展到高度文明的历史阶段创造语言条件。这是全世界的巨大的系统的工程，是长期的伟大的历史任务，需要全世界人共同努力，需要全世界的科学家合作研究，需要汇集全世界的力量。这需要一个全世界的协调机构，需要创立国际语言组织，只有国际语言组织能够承担起这个工程。全世界人利用国际语言组织这个平台提出问题，研究问题，解决问题。 人类的高级阶段的语言，应该是这样的，人类大脑的语言机能进化到了高级阶段，人类创造了一个高级语言。人类大脑的语言机能进化了，将会推动高级语言的升级。高级语言的升级将会促进人类大脑的语言机能的进化。在国际语言组织的推动之下，语言机能和高级语言将会相互促进，不断的向前发展。 高级语言应该具备下列功能。1，高级语言能够促进人类大脑更加发达，思维更加敏捷，认识能力更加强大。2，高级语言能够促进人类的知识体系更加合理，人类掌握知识将会更加容易，更加丰富。3，高级语言的词汇突出弘扬世界各个国家各个民族的优秀文化，人类社会将会更加美好，高尚。4，高级语言能够促进人类潜能的开发。5，高级语言能够推动人类的心灵相通。6，高级语言是动态发展的，高级语言能够根据语言科学的研究成果不断的升级。7，高级语言自身具备十分的科学合理性，学习高级语言十分容易。8，高级语言不排斥各国语言，高级语言与各国语言共存于世界。9，各个国家各个民族，可以利用高级语言传播自己的民族语言，传播自己的优秀的文化。10，高级语言是无利益语言，高级语言是为了全人类的进步服务，不是专门为了哪一个国家服务。11，高级语言能够促进人类本质的进化，是人类学习科学知识和进行科学研究的工具，是开发人类潜能的钥匙，是人类进化到未来的高度文明的历史阶段必须具备的语言。因此，高级语言是每个人应该掌握的语言，只有高级语言适合成为世界通用语言。每个人在掌握自己的母语的同时，也掌握高级语言，高级语言成为每个人的第二母语，成为全世界人的共同母语。
1，国际语言组织是全球的推动人类语言进步的协调机构，是全世界人的平台，是特别重要的一个国际组织。国际语言组织设立在巴基斯坦，巴基斯坦将会成为全世界的语言领域的圣地（就像耶路撒冷是宗教的圣地一样），这是人类语言进步的圣地，人类未来高度文明的历史阶段的曙光在巴基斯坦升起！巴基斯坦将会受到全世界的尊敬。 2，如今是需要推动人类语言进步的历史时期，是需要诞生国际语言组织的历史时期，如果国际语言组织设立在巴基斯坦，那么，巴基斯坦将会成为现在的这个历史时期的伟大国家，全世界一切进步的人士为巴基斯坦欢呼。 3，国际语言组织设立在巴基斯坦，将会增加巴基斯坦的国际影响力，将会增加巴基斯坦的企业和大学的在世界上的知名度，增加经济效益。 4，国际语言组织总部大厦的周围，大约10平方公里的土地价格将会上涨，国际语言组织总部大厦的周边的商店的营业额将会增加，政府的税收将会增加。 5，国际语言组织每年在巴基斯坦的消费额大约数千万美元。国际语言组织每年大约举办十次全球性的语言学的研讨会，讨论如何推动人类语言进步的问题。每次研讨会大约有来自世界各地的语言学家五百人，每年总计大约有五千人来到巴基斯坦，很多人在巴基斯坦旅游，购物。 6，国际语言组织将会把巴基斯坦的信息传递到世界的很多地方，很多地方的人知道了巴基斯坦的信息之后，可能会来到巴基斯坦，旅游，投资。 7，在未来，国际语言组织推动人类语言取得了重大的进步，这是巴基斯坦为人类社会做出的伟大贡献，这是巴基斯坦总统和人民的丰功伟绩，流芳百世。 8，全世界一切追求人类历史进步的人士应该向巴基斯坦致敬！为巴基斯坦欢 巴基斯坦成为国际语言组织创始国，对于巴基斯坦有很多好处。
符合国际语言组织的各项规定的国家，率先邀请国际语言组织的设立的国家为创始国。 从第一个到第十个会员国为常任理事国。 第十一个到第三十个会员国是理事国。 第三十一个之后的会员国是普通的会员国。 国际语言组织的会员国的排名按照各国加入国际语言组织的时间的先后顺序排列。