The rules for my establishment of an advanced language university are as follows:
1. Any country can accept my proposal and become the host country of the Higher Language University. The proposal is signed by the host country and becomes an agreement between the host country and the higher language university. Proposals or agreements are frameworks, and other unfinished matters are stipulated by signing additional documents.
2. After signing the agreement between the host country and the Higher Language University, the Preparatory Office of the Higher Language University was established under my leadership. After the establishment of the Preparatory Office of the University of Advanced Languages, an account is opened in the bank in the country where the University of Advanced Languages uses the US dollar and the currency in the country as its accounting currency.
Higher Language Universities can set up branches in other countries after they are first established in one country. The first country to set up a high-level language university is called the headquarters in the country, and the other countries are called the branches in the country.
3. In order to ensure the smooth operation of the activities of the Higher Language University, it is necessary to grant the right to the activities of the Higher Language University in the country.
Fourthly, if you are stationed in a country, you can either wholly invest in the establishment of a high-level language university, or part of the funds, or not.
5. Regardless of whether the host country contributes or not, the world can donate money to the Preparatory Office for the establishment of a high-level language university from now on.
6. No income tax shall be paid to any country for the donations received by the University of Advanced Languages, the funds and bonuses paid by the University to the researcher of the project in the future.
7. Higher Language Universities do not belong to the national education system in which they are based. They cannot send leaders or other staff to higher language universities in which they are stationed. They cannot assign tasks such as teaching to higher language universities.
In accordance with the theory of the advanced linguistics school and the needs of the progress of human language, the Higher Language University formulates its Charter and operates in accordance with the charter.
8. The managers, research and teaching staff of the High Language University are recruited from all over the world in accordance with the statutes of the University. The first principal was elected by me.
9. The Higher Language University establishes its disciplinary departments according to the theory of the Higher Language School.
10. Each discipline set up by the Higher Language University determines the number of students enrolled according to the conditions of the discipline departments, passes the examinations and enrolls students from all over the world.
11. Among the researchers employed by the Higher Language University, professors, master's supervisors and doctoral supervisors are selected as the best ones, and they are responsible for the teaching of students in their respective disciplines.
12. The credits, academic qualifications, academic status and degree established by the Higher Language University are mutually identical with the universities in the educational system of the country and with other countries.
13. In addition to setting up research departments in accordance with the theories of the High Language School, the High Language University has also set up research funds to support important research projects in favor of human language progress around the world. It has set up the Human Language Progress Award to reward those who have made important contributions to human language progress. The awards are selected and awarded once a year.
14. Higher Language University belongs to the whole mankind. It gathers the strength of the whole world and undertakes the mission of promoting the progress of human language. The establishment and operation of Higher Language University requires the participation of all the people in the world. What achievements have been made by Higher Language University, representing the level of human development?
15. Higher Language Universities are funded by donations and tuition fees from around the world.